1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New patch localisation strings (Find out if the Bane are good or bad!)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trevelyan, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Enable Hardware Death Effect
    Enables a hardware-accelerated screen effect when dead. Turning this option off will increase performance when dead at the cost of visual quality.
    The damage from your opponents ranged weapon has been negated.

The rules prohibit the use of ranged weapons!
    The rules prohibit riding a mount or flying.
    The rules prohibit riding a mount or flying. You have received penalty damage!
    You may not do that in this area.
    You may not use that skill in this area.
    You may not use that ability in this area.
    Young players and Trial Account users may not participate in duels.
    This arena stone no longer requires special access privileges.
    You may not use this arena stone unless you have been granted special access privileges.
    You have been granted special access privileges. Please start a duel within 3 minutes!
    Arena Exit Banner
    Room Type
    Invite a duelist
    You cannot invite dead players.
    The targeted player is too far away from the arena stone.
    The player has already joined in the session.
    You have already banned the player once.
    You have sent the invitation to the player.
    You cannot invite free trial players.
    You cannot invite young players.
    Ignore duel invite (ON)
    Ignore duel invite (OFF)
    The player is not accepting duel invitations.
    You are now ignoring duel invitations.
    You are now accepting duel invitations.
    You have been invited to the duel. Push "OK" button if you join in this duel.
    There are no empty arenas. Please wait for a while.

Pink Champagne

Mana Phasing Orb
    Mana Phase
    You must wait a few seconds before attempting to phase mana again.
    Your next use of magical energy will draw its power from the void.
    You must wait for the energy to recharge before using the warding effect again.
    That target cannot be warded again for a few moments.
    Weapon Damage Ward
    Spell Damage Ward
    You must wait for the energy to recharge before using the surge effect again.
    That target is still recovering from the last energy surge.
    Surge HP Regeneration
    Surge Mana Regeneration
    Surge Stamina Regeneration
    Accelerated skill gain.<br>(All Skills)<br><br>+3 to all regeneration.<br>(Health, Stamina, Mana)
    You feel magical energy surging through your body.
    The magical energy surging through your body subsides.
    The runes glow and a magical warding forms around your body.
    The magical ward around you dissipates.

Runed Sash of Warding

A Forged Pardon
    Using this pardon again will remove one murder count from your character and consume the pardon.
    You are not known for having commited any murders.
    Your murder count has been successfully updated.

Brittle

You stop digging because you cannot see the correct location.
    You must defeat the guardians of the chest before you can open it.

Now for spoilers :)

We seek to take back the land of Sosaria from the monsterous races, such as the Ophidians and the Meer.

The Meer are a devious race, they creep about like cats and have dangerous magics. They once cursed Yew with their foul evil and it took many lives to restore it.

The bounty collector is now collecting powercrystals to keep them away from our enemies the Meer. We believe they are planning to use them against the human race.

If you want to prove yourself, go kill those wretched Meer. Telling me you are loyal proves nothing.

Obtain 20 power crystals and return for your reward. Power crystals can be found in various places in Ilshenar including in the Meer village. The reward for this quest is food for the bane dragon, it is the only known thing that they eat.<br><br><center>-----</center><br><br>What are you standing around for recruit?! You want to be a dragon rider? Well, you have to do work!<br><br>Getting your own bane dragon takes guts and brawn but keeping one takes some of my special stew. Here's the deal, you give me twenty power crystals, I'll give you some stew. I don't care how you get them, you can get them from Blackthorn's golems or you can get them from the Meer. I hear those furball hocking misfits have been collecting them, planning to make a new cat toy I suppose. Heh-heh.<br><br>Just remember, before you go getting all soft for the cat people, remember what their magics did to Yew. The Meer are a threat to Britannia and there is no two ways about it! Now, get going and make yourself useful!

Where's my power crystals numbskull?<br><br>I'm starting to question your loyalty to our cause! My dragon is too... and traitors make him hungry.

Nice set of power crystals, recruit. I especially like the ones with blood and fur still on them! Heh-heh.<br><br>I wonder what those post-scratchers want with these things anyway? No matter, they belong to the Bane Chosen now!

I don't want to see any of you Chosen laying about when there's work to be done! Unless you want to be un-Chosen....

Meer
    Ally

Victory to ~1_TEAM~. Your contribution to the fight has been recognized.
    Victory to ~1_TEAM~. You contributed to the victory, but you have insufficient loyalty to receive recognition.

That must be in your backpack for you to use it.
    That must be equipped before you can use it.

the Ophidians
    the Bane Chosen
    the Meer

A Starter Kit
    Armor of Initiation
    A fresh breeze comes along, filling you with a sense of wellness.

This token does not belong to this character.
    Trial account cannot use this token.
    This can only be used by accounts less than 1 month old.
    New Player Starter Kit Token for ~1_val~.
    You are imbued with the effects of the new player accelerated skill gain.
    The effects of the new player skill gain bonus expire.
    Your new player skill gain bonus period is now over.
    This token has expired.

Use of this token creates the new player starter kit in your bank box and increases the rate of skill gain for you and your party members until your account is 1 month old or 1 week has passed.

Your new player starter kit has been placed in your bank box.
    Your new player starter kit token has been placed in your backpack.
    The new player token's skill gain bonus is only applied outside of the New Haven new player quest area. You will only receive accelerated skill gain bonuses for any new player skill gain quests you are on in the area.

You have disabled your new player skill gain aura.
    You cannot use it in this area.
    You have enabled your new player skill gain aura.
    New Player Aura Effect

a creeping vine
    Feline's Grace
    Gift of the Eternal

You do not have enough loyalty with ~1_val~ to trade with this merchant.

To warn outsiders-s-s about the threat of the Bane Chos-s-sen.
    Thos-s-se who are loyal to us-s-s would destroy these Bane Chosen. We will provide our allies-s-s with powerful potions-s-s!

The Ophidians-s-s want peace with the humans-s-s. Human Bane Chosen attack us-s-s unprovoked... again. Make them dead, pleas-s-se. We have powerful alchemis-s-sts, we will help those who are loyal to us-s-s.

Bane Chosen attack the Ophidians and take our crystalline blackrock! We hates them!

2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Hmmm, duel? arena? <perk>

Interesting spoiler items in there.

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They had some more duel stuff in a previous publish, Seems a new feature is slowly coming together which I love to see. Really am impressed with this publish! :thumbup1:

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Interesting, I don't remember...
    the meers having crystals...hmm...and Ophidians sound like hobbits.. lol

5. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

That doesn't prove that the Bane is evil. I don't actually remember who messed up Yew, it was such a long time ago.

6. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

lol me either ;P (regarding Yew)

:/ all I know is the Meer are positive karma, which means they SHOULD be good ... and the Meer will always remind me of the original Dawn, since I do believe she was introduced with LBR graphics, no?

I definitely like the new faction systems though, in theory. Not so much how the loot works for the special drops though.

7. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

To me, it sounds like the Bane are making pacts with powerful races (gargoyles, elves and humans) to take out all other races by promising goodies.
    That's just my opinion, though!

8. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Found a new Bane camp at Ilshenar Spirtuality shrine. :)

9. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Where would an appropriate place be to address the Devs regarding a fix to the problem in which Banes attack tamers' pets before they launch this next stage? I have used my sampire, another dexxer, and three or four mages so far, haven't used a tamer, but my buddies used their tamers and the Bane always attacked their pets even if they were on the Bane's side.