1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Patch

Discussion in 'UHall' started by prison bound, Jul 9, 2008.

1. prison bound

prison bound Guest

At 3:30PM EST, the KR and 2D client patches will be updated (KR version 2.54.0.7, 2D version 6.0.9.2). This patch updates the clilocs.

so whos gonna tell us whats in it?

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, any time now...

4. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Isn't it obvious they are waiting until Jeremy comes back to tell us anything? :(

5. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Isn't that Jeremys job? To be the one that gets yelled at by the UO subscribers? Why would anyone else want to take that job on?

6. ya I came looking for him to see if he had posted anything on the new patch

7. The clilocs (sp) are updated.

It means nothing to actual play. It isn't the turn-in activation. These aren't the droids you are looking for.

8. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

yeah, clilocs just determine what kinds of captions you see on signs, items, etc.

like this...

[​IMG]

9. I thought clilocs were those little hairs that paramecium use to get around.

10. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Yep but I know when I go on vacation there's someone to cover for me, well some of the time anyway. Would be nice if someone covered for Jeremy and told us what was going on and when we could expect the publish. :confused:

11. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

So the dreaded clilocs are now fixed...cool, I can sleep again!!!

And btw, Please! change the npc name in Luna (Legends) from Geradline to Geraldine, I know I misspell and mistype, but sheeesh, I'm not getting paid for it LOL

12. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

perhaps vacation too ?