1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New plant tending bug. Greater Strength kegs are wacky.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tanivar, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was doing my plant tending this morning and found that the Greater Strength potion kegs were running out but still giving the pour noise when you clicked on the plant tending button for that potion. The plant window potion number stays at zero and there is no question as to where you want to get the potion from.

The Greater Poison keg ran out and gave the usual response. The Greater Cure keg didn't run out so I don't know if it still works properly.

2. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Need more? I have an alchemist that hasn't worked much in years...!

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've got two that crank out potions for my plants. I had the one from my beginning UO days and added a second last year when I was selling cannon supplies. It lets me have one doing alchemy while the other account forages, crafts or hunts, unless I run them both side by side. I was doing that last night refilling my plant keg collection and doing TR's and smoke bombs for a Bazaar merchant. 4800 TRs... <yawn> Watched Avatar in a corner window while tending the Alchemists as needed. :)

The Bazaar vendor wants close to 5000 of several potions which could keep Valana & Shadlor busy for a while, but he needs to reconsider what he's willing to pay. Heck one is just a few gold above the materials cost considering they have to be in bottles which run about 15 gold each on top of the regeant cost.

The vendor is on the sw corner of the crossroads straight west of the Magincia bank. Run two clients and sell it batches of potions. I earned close to half a million last night and plan on doing the Greater Agility potions today when I play. I'm trying to use up a pile of regeants.

4. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Making cannon stuff is about all mine does anymore.. :(

Looks like the new ingredient quest might have use for Alchemist though.. looking forward to trying that one..