1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New player looking for guild

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Scagweed, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Scagweed

Scagweed Guest

Hi, my character name is Scagweed and I'm looking for help and will return the favor, thanks

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Whats sort of guild? normal guild (hunts, peerless, rp-ing, and everything else) or a pvp guild?

3. S^R or EOB are a good guild as katlene said it all depends on what type of guild

4. Guest

Guest Guest

and poc aswell those 3 guilds combined are the best that i have ever come across

5. eric23

eric23 Guest

MMMMM, that's a very bold statement. You have not mentioned any Fel based guilds ..... wonders why? Also I may agree on 2 guilds that you have mentioned.
    They are good .... the best??? Ok, 2 are far better than most.. in tram. No, I am not flaming you, hehe, just pls don't look to be so biased. There are a lot of guilds out there, just depends on what your play style is .... need we say more?

6. For Fel / pvp i would say ToC or KOV or OMG...

7. <blockquote><hr>

For Fel / pvp i would say ToC or KOV or OMG...

[/ QUOTE ]

ToC dont need anymore players, KOV are aligned with ToC so its almost one in the same and OMG wont take you unless.... hmm cant say that on a G rated site [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

OMG wont take you unless.... hmm cant say that on a G rated site [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it involve a paddle and a goat? [​IMG] (can supply own goat)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

From what I've seen recently PKU's recruitment standards have dropped dramatically.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I didnt mention any fel based guilds as theres been so many changes with those of late theres not much point, plus people would just have a big ole blah blah what would you know whinge at me.
    From what I can tell omg and toc are the best at the moment.
    The one guild I did mention and the other 2 I refered to from jedis post, have been around for a long time and continue to be strong, prominant, outstanding guilds. It is why I mentioned them.
    There is no bias at all. If i was being biased I would of only mentioned the one guild out of those 3 that I have a character in.
    This person asked for a guild to join without giving specifications. We have been simply suggesting the best ones to go for.
    Someone with a greater knowledge in which pvp guilds they should join if thats what they are looking for can do so. Im not in a posision to direct anyone when it comes to it.

PS It wasnt a statement, it was my opinion. [​IMG]

11. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

FEZ (Fellowship of Elightenment and Zen) are also slowly recruiting. We try to only recruit 'laid back' style people if you know what i mean. Relaxed or whatever. But as we're in the big EOB, S^R etc alliance it woulodnt matter whom you decided.