1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Player On Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by DarthBane, Jan 27, 2009.

1. DarthBane

DarthBane Guest

Hi, I am a old player that quit and has come back.

I have been playing since 98 but have quit numerous times, due to real life issues and playing other games.

I can't stay away for some reason, and have decided to play siege since things seems to be a little like the way it was when I first started when things actually meant something to people and can't be insured so there is no risk when dieing.

I basically quit playing a lot when tram came out, but still played on and off, left my account on most of the time. but used all my vet rewards on Lake Superior my main shard I played so I don't have any right now. it says my account is 107 months old so I should be getting one soon I think.

I am basically looking for people to play with and PVP with.

I am not a whiner and I don't care if I die, thats why I want to play here is to have risk and play the old way, I expect to get looted fully when I die, so I have no problems with it and expect it, thats part of the rewards for the kill. BTW, I am a old man, 37, so take it easy on me, my reflexes are not as fast on me, lol

I play fairly and take nothing personally, it is just a game, I also only have 1 account. so I won't have a bunch of other characters. So i will be a vendor buyer, the way it should be.

Sorry for the long introduction, if anyone is looking for another person to play along with, look me up. Btw, i use the old 2d client, I hate the new one.

I have icq yahoo, and msn, so if you want to contact me that way thats cool,
    i do have vent, if anyone wants to get together that way.

ICQ 10021875
    MSN [email protected]
    yahoo is kenjericho

Looking forward to a lot of dieing and fun.

Good times to all.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

hi. I'm not a pvper, I'm one of the vendor owners you'll likely be buying from. There's a list in a sticky at the top.

On this shard, 37 is not old. Not at all! Some of us are grandparents.
    The vast majority of uo players, on all shards, still use 2D.
    Read the stickies at the top, maybe join NEW for your first month (as many of us have done before you) while you're training read here, get a feel for who people are and how they think, then maybe make an informed decision on applying for a guild.

One last warning. If Haha offers to send you a link, DON'T FOLLOW IT!

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

SHAME ON YOU PETRA! taking advantage of a new player! How dare you!

Welcome darth, i'm cash, friend to everyone. Id like to correct the abomination listed above and inform you that HaHas links are generally very helpful information any UO player should look at and Petra here, is the neighborhood bully who doest like other players to be informed about current topics so that she may take advantage of them

Also that thing about her pvp skills is such a lie, shes one of the biggest gimp PKS on the shard, and when she says you will be buying from her vendor, she means you will be buying your stuff from her vendor after she ganks you.

I mean just look, her name is Petra Fyde, which taken from the state most crafters find themselfs in as shes racing towards them.

I'm gonna have HaHa send you a link talking in depth about her many evil deeds, make sure you check it out.

Bottem line dont her.

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Way ahead of ya bro.

6. Welcome back to UO and welcome to Siege. Petra is right; you are young compared to many of us here so we are slower than you. But we have a great time playing nonetheless. Many of us have played for years on other shards only to become bored to tears by the devolution of gaming community there. I also suggest that you join NEW and get to know your way around before joining another guild. Send me an ICQ if you need assistance.

Branwyn of Errol- Eldress of Silverwood- Gilfane

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome(back) sir.

If you need any help, NEW will give you a hand and I have a soft spot for new Siegers, so drop me a line for some scratch or some equipment.

8. archite666

archite666 Guest

Yes if you need money, or as I call it, "stuff to trade for blow" let me know.

9. HaHa

HaHa Guest

dont you mean "... for a blow?"

10. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Welcome back and good luck in your adventures.

11. Welcome to Siege and NEW DarthBane.

12. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles*

13. archite666

archite666 Guest

No thats what happens AFTER I run out of money

14. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

37 old ??? LOL LOL LOL

I have 3 kids in their early 30s so.................. OLD is more closer to folks my age...but then ..... as the saying goes I guess one is as old as they feel soo depite my age... I aint that old yet then. Not till they hire me to be a Walmart Door Greeter and so far they keep tellin me to come back in a few more years......:D

Anyhow.........
    Welcome to Siege 'youngster' :)
    I have 2.5 crafters here, and also a stealther chr. which no one sees here.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!