1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] New player question

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Trivan, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Trivan

Trivan Guest

Greetings all - kinda a returning player - but since its more than 10 years ago - I still call myself a UO newbie :)

After my first week online - I am starting to collect a few coins - yes no way near the amounts you all are talking about :) - but nevertheless - I am thinking of improving my equipment

So the question is, do the European server have a preferred location where most player vendors are located - (or maybe a few locations) - also have in mind that when I am talking about a few coins I am talking about 50-100k :mf_prop:

I am building up a PvM tank - so looking for armor and weapons to improve that

thx in advance
  2. Europa Trader

Apr 15, 2011
    Well your able to get some low end imbued armor, maybe you should go kill a lot of tsuki wolves they give you a lot of gold per kill and if you kill them fast you can make enough for better armor in no time
  3. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 23, 2009
    and if you kill tsukis wolves, dont forget to get the leather and you will have money in no time :p