1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Player Tickets

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Banner, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Banner

Banner Guest

I should know the answer to this question BUT I don't.. so here it is.. What in the world am I supposed to do with the New Player tickets?? I still have the ones that I got with my character a long time ago... I never really knew what to do with them or even if they did or gave anything?? just wondering

2. Lexfixr

Lexfixr Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

they make nice coasters

3. Banner

Banner Guest

you know thats what I'm using them for right now!!! lol :lol: :wall:

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You target some OTHER player's new player ticket, with your own, and it gives you a prize.

5. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I never managed to do this and I don't think I still have my mine, so... what's the prize?

6. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You get to pick from a selection.
    A spell book with the first 4 circles complete, a magic sextant, a hair restyle deed and a few other things if memory serves. The spell book and hair certificate are the only ones I know for sure. Of all the "gifts" only the hair restyle deed is worth anything.