1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New player

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Mirko 75, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

Good morning everyone. I want to play on origin. I'm Italian and I used to play on Europa. I do not speak English well and often use a translator... Like now :)
    I am 40 years old, two sons and many commitments so now call myself a casual player. The characters that will bring a tamer/magician an employee and a magician / necro / mystical.
    I already stocked with everything you will serve me because I have seen that there is little market. I hope to be worthy of the shard that I host. We'll see you soon online. Mirko

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I am really glad to see a new player to Origin!

There are a few vendor houses around that keep their vendors well-stocked, and I am going to be opening up one here very soon.

I hope you enjoy it here...there are many friendly people!

3. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

Thanks for the welcome. I chose origin after touring a lot both on the forums and in the game. It's a beautiful shard with a great story and a meaningful name.
    The first character who will be moving Loshana, legendary Tamer, with her Dragon Avildar.
    And after so many years I can not wait to start. I love Vesper. I will try the house in the neighborhood. All invited just the decor, I do a great pizza :)

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Oh pizza party! Sounds fabulous!

I hope you find a good spot for your home..and I love your dragons name! Nice to have another tamer to the shard :)

You'll more then likely see me on mine, Maharia.

I hope to see you in game!

5. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

Place a castle to the Ice Island. Now it's up to Koff a "die-hard" .... Thief / magician with wrestling, resist and parrying. To champion spawn has been drinking all PowerScroll existing :)

Obsidian and Lore Denin (GL) like this.
  6. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Welcome to Origin. My two castles are on Ice Island. Hope to see you around :)

Lore Denin (GL) likes this.
  7. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

Thank you :) it's time to get to the legendary Musashi Miyamoto handyman because my armor squeak :) I being European times a bit 'strange but I hope to see you around.

8. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Welcome to Origin!

9. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

Thank you a lot sir.