1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Players Please Read

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Touzoko, May 12, 2009.

1. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2008
    Ok, yesterday I saw a new player gathering gold. Naked but for a death robe, of which he had several, he bravely lured lesser creatures to their deaths so he could loot. Dying pretty often, it seemed. I asked him if there wasn't a better way to gather gold, and he replied, "not that I know of."

This is Siege, and welcome to it. There are some great stickys on top to enlighten. There is great guild to give you a base and somewhere to train. And the people here are probably not what you have heard (well, ok a few might be, but not actualy that many). And they are probably waaaay more community minded than whereever you are from.

Post here. Say hello. Ask for buyers for your whatever-it-is you might be selling.And if you need it, ask for help. I see many players, old and young, asking for help for one thing or another all the time. Might be looking for an item, some information- whatever.

I gave a grub stake to my new friend, but there are people here with far more than I have and who are very generous. People will help you get a decent weapon, crafting tools, gold, probably whatever you need to get a start.

Don't be strangers. Use this forum for all it is worth.
  2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008