1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Players

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by drummo, Jul 21, 2015.

1. drummo

drummo Visitor

Hey, my brother and I have started playing and we're really enjoying ourselves so far. I was just wondering if there are any guilds interested in new players?

It's pretty obvious there's a lot to learn. I've been living on Uoguide and reading a lot of articles on stratics but it would be great to bounce questions off of experienced players and have some more people to group up with.

2. Seelendolch

Seelendolch Adventurer

Hey there! hope you are still around :) i am still fairly new, and i am not a guild leader, so i can't tell you which guild to join, but if you join the help channel and post any questions there, it seems that most of the shard hang out in that channel. I have found people on oceania to be very friendly and helpful, and of course, if you see seelendolch, stabbindolch, george or nakor, hit me up, and if i can help in any way i will :)