1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Poll

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Scarlet Thief, Feb 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I, for one, am going to love the new taxidermy kits, now that Fenris, my craftsman, finally has his carpentry high enough (90.1 Real) to be able to do use one.

Spell checked for accuracy!

<center>
    <font color=red>The Scarlet Thief
    [​IMG]
    </center>

2. RoV Trinity

RoV Trinity Guest

Gotta vote for the &quot;Great Hard!&quot; *snickers*

Oh golly! That's what I get for cutting and pasting from UO's website - Scarlet

<center>[​IMG]
    &quot;Speak softly and carry a BIG stick or maybe a Corp Por&quot;
    The Realm of Virtue Website <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Scarlet Thief on 02/13/01 01:48 PM.</FONT></P>

3. I want a Bally head to put on my wall...right next to that flaming skull that will be there if rewards ever goes through.

If living is for learning, then dying is forgetting. So once we have forgetten, then we can go on living.

4. Im not into the whole house decorating crap, I dont actually live there and noone comes over for tea, only loot from the people of baja goes in my house and i keep stacking it untill there is no room then i sort it.

5. FoOLkiLLeR

FoOLkiLLeR Guest

i wanna vote &quot;big fishhead on skarlets body&quot; but it's not up there....i'd mount that in the corner of my home.

btw skarlet, can u do a vote thread about me being elected baja president? Throw king brits name in there, and a few other runners up? I'll even decide on a vice president to run by my side....

[​IMG] &quot;Yo, Vanilla Ice work it out!&quot;

6. Hey yeah, I know, can you imagine? Her head, on her body, <font color=red>*shudders with pleasure*</font color=red>

[​IMG]
    Inapporite? You bet!
    By the way, it's got "Slave to OSI's lies somewhere in there... possibly under the censored..
    I like kitties... meow for daddy.. I said MEOW!/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif

7. Dr.Clownious

Dr.Clownious Guest

Thats like mounting a Kapibara, a Chinchilla, and a Poodle. Mounting them on the wall that is...mounting doesn't mean fornication in this case. People normaly display "big game" Insidious.... No one brags about their mounted cat head or stuffed gold fish.

[​IMG]

8. Hmm. Fool for pres, eh? Sounds good to me. I'd like to see some more nominations by Monday...

<center>
    [​IMG]
    </center>

9. Ugly Pete

Ugly Pete Guest

i want a gorrila head. it will go great with my gorrilla statue (when the damn rewards come out) i love the sound they make when you walk by the statue and when the die =P

<center>[​IMG]
    *changing sig*
    <center>/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/grrr.gifGM of Against All Authority/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/grrr.gif</center>

10. The scary thing is I seem to be winning my own poll!

Jinkies!

<center>
    [​IMG]
    </center>

11. I'd actually mount the head of "Durran" from WAR guild. Just so i could say that i ran his monkey azz down owned him and then had time to cut his head off, stuff him and spit on his decapitated head.

*growls*

majere

[​IMG]

12. Wyrick

Wyrick Guest

i think id mount a blow up doll i dunno why tho

THERE!!!!!
    [​IMG]

13. Dr.Clownious

Dr.Clownious Guest

Probebly because a blow up doll is the only thing that would let you mount it, Wyrick.

[​IMG]

14. FoOLkiLLeR

FoOLkiLLeR Guest

HAHAHAHA OMG that was a good one $)

[​IMG] "proud to be a 3 yr newb"

15. BajaGuy

BajaGuy Guest

I'm still up for mounting britney spears..........in the sexual manner of course. Then anna Kournikova then the girls of S Club 7( minus Jo) then ivana Horvet then Donna Air then Kelly Brook and Britney again ..........*dribbles with pleasure* =-Þ

<center> [​IMG] </center>
    Running away is not an act of cowardice. It's just advancing on the battle in a different direction!

16. Wyrick

Wyrick Guest

:p

THERE!!!!!
    [​IMG]

17. brother

brother Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

wow bajaguy you ever get lucky seems like you have a lot of sexual frustrations built up.....try getting jiggy with it

18. Guest

Guest Guest

He is trying to get jiggy. But I really doubt he will have the luck that wants. Sorry BajaGuy, but you have as much chance with Britney Spears as I do with Jessica Alba. Which, simply put, means, "It just ain't gonna happen." But let's keep the hope alive.

[​IMG]
    Buying Level 1 T-maps on Baja.

19. FoOLkiLLeR

FoOLkiLLeR Guest

Spears is a dingbat...she annoys me SO much. that other blond chick is fine though...Agulera or whatever. they both kinda annoy me though, they're too fake. plus they ain't got nuthin on my gf....

[​IMG] "proud to be a 3 yr newb"

20. Guest

Guest Guest

I can't even think of Christina Aguilera or whatever her name is without thinking of the South Park episode where she appeared as a freaky little bug thing crawling all over the place.

Chance of Baja
    [​IMG]

21. RoV Trinity

RoV Trinity Guest

I can't really stand either of them. Britney is hot, but ditsy as hell. Christina is just a bimbo. That's probably why I like Eminem so much is because he makes fun of them along with the 'Nsync dorks.

<center>[​IMG]
    "Speak softly and carry a BIG stick or maybe a Corp Por"
    The Realm of Virtue Website

22. BajaGuy

BajaGuy Guest

who cares about her personality? as long as she's a good screw....right?!

<center> [​IMG] </center>
    Running away is not an act of cowardice. It's just advancing on the battle in a different direction!

23. Taran Kain

Taran Kain Guest

jessica alba... nice.
    she's the only reason dark angel is still on the air heh

He who knows not and knows that he knows not is ignorant. Teach him.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool. Shun him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep. Wake him.

24. Sounds like a highschool lockerroom in here.. I better leave before the wife finds out what I just read..lol

Owner and operator of Despise Outfitters, all your PvP or PK needs under one roof!
    http://brotherhoodofknights.webjump.com

25. Grasser

Grasser Guest

LMAO
    he does get with it you should see some of his text some times

arrrgh joewrqckjklvcknv

i dont know what his doing there???????????????

26. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color=8B7E66>It was interesting to see a thread from back then. But what possessed you to bump a thread that was 21 months old?

27. Guest

Guest Guest

And how long did it take you to find it? I didn't expect stratics to keep threads around for that long. &lt;shrugs&gt;

28. Guest

Guest Guest

Hehe, I was like wow?! Sid posts here, and then I saw taran as an adventurer... I then noticed the date ;p

29. Taran Kain

Taran Kain Guest

HOly double whopper with cheese this is old! like maj said i'm an adventurer, and have that ignorant/stupid/sleeping sig! and people i hadn't seen in forever posted

i tried to vote on it too, lol

damn bee this is from way back when i was like.. not a mean-ass bastage pk.

*reminisce*

30. I want to have my Guildmistresses head eternalized (can I do that ---- really?). Not cause I dont like her. But we like to razz each other. I like to go near the Guild tower and tame bulls, lamas, and the like and name them after her. Hope that dont piss her off as she could kick my noobie butt. Anyway - no loss for getting pked by a guildmate. As long as I dont get expelled. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/disturbed.gif

31. Holy crap... I can actually remember this poll!

Nice to see some material from the good old days. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

32. Taran Kain

Taran Kain Guest

Heh yeah it looked familiar to me too /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrinking.gif

33. looks like they want you, scarlet thief,

34. SirWillow

SirWillow Guest

And why, pray tell, are you bumping up a 2 year old thread to say nothing of any value?

35. Cid Highwind

Cid Highwind Guest

good grief this thread is old

36. Guest

Guest Guest

Holy postcount batman! Lets not bump up old threads, shall we?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!