1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New pvp fencer template help

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Cayden, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Cayden

Cayden Guest

Looking for advice on a template for a good pvp fencer. Seeing how I'm sorta new to pvp, I'm pretty open to any style of template.

2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I suggest going to the UO Warrior Forum. There are many templates already posted there, but you can start a new thread and get some good feedback.

3. Cayden

Cayden Guest

yea thanks a bunch guy. Really appreciate the helpfulness.
    Everything over on those forums are from 05.

You a hero. No wonder UO and Stratics are dieing out.

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

There are at least two threads from a two or three months ago on this very topic. He directed you appropriately. Show a little gratitude.

5. Cayden

Cayden Guest

i'd like to see a couple curent builds, those sites doesn't show current builds there tough guy.

Why is it so hard to help a person out and just respond instead of making a person regret returning to uo.

6. Taylor

7. PoserPete

PoserPete Guest

Ever heard of a thing called Google ? If you don't like the forum he sent you to then leave not like uo needs unappreciative people like yourself to even come back anyhow.

8. Cayden

Cayden Guest

Thank you for proving my point...

9. Taylor

Umm...you're welcome (?). Was happy to do your research for you (?).

Let me know if you need help tomorrow - I'll take off work (?).