1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Quests?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Vyal, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I heard rumors of new thief quests with this publish. Does anyone know what they are or how they work?

2. Vyal

Vyal Guest

this

Thieves Guild Quest - Britain
    This quest involves stealing items from townspeople (not players) in various cities of Sosaria looking for specific items, then bring those items back to receive a gift from the thieves guild. The challenge and the gifts will improve with your continued success. You will be given a magic sack to fill with the goods needed. You will not be able to drop this sack or trade it, but the things placed in this sack will be reduced in weight. So, ye think ye have something to offer the guild, eh? You think your talented eh? Well, we'll see. I got an order for ye to "procure" if'n ye know what I mean.If'n ye get caught procurin' it, I'll tell em ye stole the sack from me. But if ye make good on the order, I got a gift waitin' for ye from the guild.
    A rare gift from the thieves guild.

3. vexyvixen

vexyvixen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Where at in Britain?

4. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I have no idea, I know with the thief GMs you have to say key words to them for em to respond. I have no idea how to get this quest to work I am in brit now trying everything with this thief gm.

5. Europa Trader

I guess this will be as dissapointing as the Fishing Quests atleast you dont need a booster for this :p

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

What is the source of the information you quoted please?

7. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Thread like a week ago here about pub spoilers.

8. iamSnippa

iamSnippa Journeyman

can u find it & link it for us?

9. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It was text in the client after the patch. But it hasn't been mentioned in any patch notes. So I don't think it made it into the publish.

10. Vyal

Vyal Guest

What about all the items that got listed. Maybe those are the rare gifts?