1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Recipes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Keith of Sonoma, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Keith of Sonoma

Keith of Sonoma Certifiable

Where are the new Doom recipes coming from? Are they dropping from the rooms or the Dark Fathers? Our group has run the gauntlet roughly 10 times, including about 15-20 Dark Fathers. We have gotten a 3 of the "old" drops, and 1 "new" one. But NO recipes. Am I missing something?

Drakelord likes this.
  2. Keith of Sonoma

3. Old Vet Back Again

Old Vet Back Again Certifiable

Did you bother to read the patch notes?
    • The Fleshrenderer, Darknight Creeper, Impaler, Shadow Knight, Abyssmal Horror and Dark Father have updated AIs, stats, and skills.
    • Doom Drops have been refactored and the following are now available as equal drops from the Guaranteed Reward System
      • Hat of the Magi
      • Staff of the Magi
      • Ornament of the Magician
      • Shadow Dancer Leggings
      • Ring of the Elements
      • Gauntlets of Nobility
      • Leggings of Bane
      • Midnight Bracers
      • Glenda
      • Bow of the Infinite Swarm
      • The Deceiver
      • The Scholar’s Halo
      • A recipe for a new craftable doom artifact including the Britches of Warding, Gloves of Feudal Grip, Cuffs of the Archmage, and the Bracelet of Primal Consumption
      • A randomly generated “Prized” magic item that is at least a Lesser Artifact, with no additional negative properties.
      • A random legacy doom artifact not listed above. All legacy doom artifacts have been condensed into a single entry in the reward list, providing a much greater chance at obtaining more desirable items.
    • New Artifact Recipes have been added to the Doom Reward System.
    • New crafting ingredient added to the Dark Father – Blood of the Dark Father
    • New Doom crafted artifacts can be converted to gargoyle equivalents by visiting Vrulkax the Exalted Artificer at the Crafting Plaza in the Royal City

4. Keith of Sonoma

Of course I did! BUT, in light of our lack of getting any of them. I decided to ask for others' experiences. My mistake. ROFL

Lord Nabin likes this.
  5. Lord Arm

Lord Arm Sage

I like how they improved doom and the arties. this one guy got 43 arties already in just 3 days, using 7 chars, what a joke. the second room, the bugs are a pain but its fine. ive been getting 2 arties a day using one char. one recipie. I noticed the doors to the healer disappear sometimes and the healer walks out of room so u can get rezzed killed lol. the main complaints ive heard and have is all the multi char use. its only been afew days. GL

Keith of Sonoma likes this.
  6. Keith of Sonoma

Thanks for the info!

7. SugarMMM

SugarMMM Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just when I finally got every recipe they go and add more!
    These ones will be expensive for me to acquire because i'm a crafter/gatherer/hoarder not a fighter. Hehe

8. Keith of Sonoma

Still no recipes! I have decided not to bother at this point. Until I get verification from someone on my shard that they DID get a recipe, and from where, I feel like it is a complete waste of time. I don't know of ANYBODY who has gotten one, and we are up to, hmm, probably 15 runs with 4-8 ppl.

Parnoc likes this.
  9. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm believing this is a total farce, they bragged about how the drops were set up and now it's worse than before and they bragged they fixed some stuff and what happens? zero, nada, nothing, zilch

HAS ANYONE GOT A RECIPE ON SONOMA OR EVEN A NEW DROP?

10. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

I've seen 1 recipe on Atlantic.

11. Herp!

Herp! Journeyman

I've seen 3 recipes on Legends... and 4 new artifacts.

12. Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Governor

Halo as 1st drop, Glenda 2nd drop and Feudal arms as 3rd drop, all in 2 days and 1 character in EU.

Guild member done about the same.

Herp! likes this.