1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Residents at the ZOO!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by imported_Yalp, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Seems in the dead of night, some one has made a massive donation to the Brit Royal Zoo! Whether by alms or by fur and feather.. the Baja ZOO has several new residents!

HORRAY and a deep bow to the person or persons who so generously gave! Our cranes now have company. Across the path, a pack of wolves, along the footpath, all manner of beasts which inhabit the vile swamps, and around the corner, shiny white polar bears frolic in their artic enclosure!

I continue to chip away at the tiers, but my hand is small and my contributions but drops in the bucket.. but the overnight growth of our beloved zoo has sparked a flicker in my heart.. I hope in all BAJA'ians as well!

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

2. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Wow!! Thats fantastic!!!

I do my daily polar bears, but alas is a small effort compared to that generous person.

Three Cheers for our mysterious benefactor.

3. stonecypher

stonecypher Guest

screenie please! I'm at work :p

4. Where exactly do I load the film for a screenie?

<font color="orange"> </font> *looks round back of computer for lens and shutter button*

<font color="black"> </font>
    YALPER!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I took a quick run over to the zoo and got some screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]