1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Robes

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Danger Mouse, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Danger Mouse

Danger Mouse Guest

Ok, maybe this is obvious but once you get one of those robes from the Shadow Lord, how do you turn them into one of the other robe?

Where do you turn them in and what do you need to get to change them?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The cloaks of corruption needs to be turned in at 3 NPC that are called Seers.

One is found in Serpents Hold, one in Lycaeum in Moonglow and the other at Embath Abbey.

Depending on the quest you need to turn in with the cloak of corruption 10 threads. Threads of Life, Fate and Thought you can get from the Ghosts in Magincia.

Again there 3 different type of ghost that you have to kill ( or release) in 3 different ways to get threads.
    One you have to kill, the other you need to use Spirit Speak on and the other you kill with casting Exorsism Spell.

Here is a link that helps explaining it all a bit better.

http://www.uoguide.com/Cloak_Of_Life

3. Danger Mouse

Danger Mouse Guest

Thanks for the info, Im gonna try turning the few I got this morning in soon. (I got a mempo from one of them too YAY)

Anyone know how long we will be able to convert these cloaks and get the threads from Magincia? How long until it ends? I'm gonna be out of town for a few days after tonight and I would hate to miss the end.

Also, does anyone know when the supposed final battle with the SL's take place? I'd like to try and check that out as well.

I have always tended to miss events over the years. Either I wasnt playing at the time or I didnt know about them or I was too busy to join them.

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

The Shadowlords are atleast till the 31th.

I don't think the threads in magincia go before that oe before the town is restored.

No idea yet when the real Shadowlords will appear. I geuss it all will takes palce before the kick off of the Stygian Abyss expansion.

5. Danger Mouse

Danger Mouse Guest

Speaking of the new robes, which one do you all think are the best?

I've fought alot of the SL's like everyone else and when I'm lucky enough to find one without 300 others fighting it at the same time Ive gotten robes. I've made a couple of each type and got a few more robes, just wondering what ones would be the best (worth the most) down the road. Not really sure why I care about this cause I doubt I will ever sell any of them.

I mainly PvM so to me, the Robes of life are the best due to the free HP regen but thats just my opinion.

Also, I found that rubble quest at the broken Magincia moongate and did it a bunch of times. It seems to me that you can only do each of the three quests once with each player, is that correct. Also, is there any other NPC that gives a rubble quest or is that the only one.

6. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

It depends what type of characters you have what robe works best. I have 2 of each and i'm more then happy with that.

Yes you can do the 3 quests with 1 Character just only ones. There no other NPC's that give rubble besides the one at the moongate.