1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New RP Tavern??

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Orthodoxyn, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Orthodoxyn

Orthodoxyn Guest

Hi All,
    i was wondering if it was worth me setting up a new tavern somewhere?
    Inorder to have a little friendly rp from time to time. Maybe twice a month as i normally am fairly busy.
    I have recently come back and found an 18x18 spot in fel however i dont think that will tide well with pk'ers and i would also like to include some vendors in my theme.

Is it worth it at all?
    How active is the rp community?
    Are there any free 18x18 spots in tram/malas?

Let me know as its something i would really like to do.

2. hi,
    there are some rp guilds in europa. for example the latest one i have been seeing these days is tfn (townfollks of new haven). try to catch them. you can see them in the balkony of the provisioner just near the bank.
  3. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
    There are empty 18x18 in malas and if you look real hard you will probally find a few in trammel also
  4. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008

Orthodoxyn Guest

Thanks for your replies. Its great to know there are still alot of people rp'ing in the game as it was thriving about 4 -5 years ago

Does europa really need a new tavern though?
    Are there any about that on a regular basis i may visit?
  6. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

Mondays - Stonekeep/Yew, The Kings Deer (just south of Yew graveyard)
    (Tuesdays - Sword and Shovel, grassy plains north of Minoc aka Valoria)
    Thursdays - Cove, The Green Goblin
    Fridays - Trinsic, The Trinsic Rose
    Any/Some days - Vesper, Swaggers Inn
    Any/Some days - New Haven, The Terrace

All of them are "open" every day, but those are the days with the most tavern action, afaik
  7. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2006
    if you need to find an 18x18 in malas lemme know i can show you some spaces
  8. Fluffi

Fluffi Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 11, 2004
    Tell you what...

If you want a pre-built inn near the main road in Malas, I'll give you mine, as it's only currently used for storage.

The only riders would be that you:

1) Co-owner me there as a logout location.
    2) Keep the current design as I rather like it.

I won't be ingame for a week or so - I'm working away from home, and my laptop can't handle online games, but after that I'll happily trade you.

If you want to have a look at the property, it is 1 screen to the west of the road, about halfway betwen Luna and the caves. It is called something like "Mergansers' Bar", and is currently owned by either Merganser or Morrigan (apologies for crap memory).
  9. Orthodoxyn

Orthodoxyn Guest

Thanks everyone for your replies.