1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] NEW! Rubble, Server and Event Rares WILL TRAVEL TO YOU !

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Jasonleebeck, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Items are on Great Lakes. WILL TRANSFER TO YOU !!!!. All I ask is to split the cost of x-fer to your shard, and back. I'll be bringing everything with me if I need to go to another shard for a sale, please post bids here only, bids will end on the 'reasonable price' scale. More will be added as I find it until I leave my home shard of Great Lakes. If I'm on a shard where I have things, I'll add them here and in the appropriate shard selling forum.

SELLING:

Link to GL Trade forum w/list of 60+ great ring and brac's

1 mil. for the runebook
    2 mil. for the rubble rock piece
    9 mil. for the thin hay
    28 mil. for the Crude Corroded Manacles
    NEWLY ADDED RUBBLE - MAKE OFFER !! SINGLE OR BULK !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NEW RUBBLE ADDED !!

[​IMG]

BUYING

Rusty Pen - 6 mil
    Metal/strong Boxes with 25 item limit - 350k each
    Eggnog - 5 mil
    20k Diamond Bracelet - 4 mil
    Spam (light pink) - 5 mil
    Naughty Deeds - 5 mil

2. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Edit: added items to list. more will be added and subtracted as they are sold. these are all for gold, sorry, no trades of any kind considered. pm's here are accepted, place bids in this thread only, no offers will be considered outside this thread. I said bids? yes, but there's no real end, only final when it's obvious that the price is right.

Thanks, stay tuned

3. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

edit: added link, sold item

4. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Edit: Lowered selling prices, need gold :)

5. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

*shameless bump*

Are my prices too high or are they just junk stuff? Not even a question or lower offer for the stuff...interesting. How about anyone making an offer on all the stuff (minus the jewelry link) in bulk for a decent price?

6. feath

feath Guest

i like the stuff, and probably would have bought it if it was on atl or europa; but i have no money/char on GL, so did not offer.

7. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Edit:

Added more rubble to selling list, decided to travel to any shard for the sale given the buyer split price of travel to and back from shard(s). Prices are negotiable. No real end to the sale, bids accepted only here.

8. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

*deleted*

Ty Orvago :)

9. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Title is fixed.

10. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think I've heard of this. Do you mean "A Leather Tunic of Exceptional Quality", or something like that, maybe--perhaps "A Leather Tunic [Exceptional]"? I may have the name wrong on the second one, since I don't have one, but I copied the name on the first one exactly. I like these Exceptional things, too, so I want to know what I don't know!

11. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Hehe, ya, you're right, I was typing lazily and should read exactly as you have there:

"A Leather Tunic of Exceptional Quality"

Thanks for the keen eye :)

12. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ah, OK. :) I have one on Great Lakes that I'll sell for 1 million, if you're interested.

13. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Leather Tunic acquired, TY Techthys. Post updated.

14. feath

feath Guest