1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

**New** Rumor or True? No Rare Pets?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Melodie1980, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Melodie1980

Melodie1980 Guest

So they last few weeks I have been doing pet pulls like everyone else. I have not pulled that many rares (only affy and cheetahs) but I have rare that I have bought and so on. I have heard that EA is going to be wiping are rare pets and we will not get them back. I know they have been saying that or items and out house are safe so I am very shocked about this and not sure what to believe so that is why I am posting here.

Thanks for your help!
  2. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

EA arn't removing rare pets.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

You can be assured that rumor is completely false. We are only losing our simoleans in the merge.
  4. Melodie1980

Melodie1980 Guest

Thanks, I thought it was a rumor. [​IMG] I wanted to make sure so I came here [​IMG] Thanks again
  5. TSO rumors are rarely true lol... [​IMG]
  6. Whewwwww.. Thank Goodness! I don't want to lose my little Pepto. It took me 2 years to get her . [​IMG]