1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New SA gears

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by backdraft, Jun 10, 2010.

1. backdraft

backdraft Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I have found that the new common SA music gears can be found on the goblins at the Isle of fire on your way to Narvey, the Uncommon can be found on leather wolves in north Ter Mur, does anyone know where the rare gears are located at. TY

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Corpses of Renowned, I got the Slasher theme from a renowned fire daemon I think.

3. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Sutek's quest is the best thing to do to get gears as you have a 100% chance of receiving one if you complete the timed click-fest.

Finding Sutek can be a bit annoying, as he is not tethered to anything on GL. In the Abyss, look west of his house (which is just south of he Cavern of the Discarded) to start, and then just wander

Every time you complete his quest you will get a 'Sutek's Dirty Gear,' just double click it to get a random music box gear (both old and new). The rare gears seem to appear as often as any of the others. You can repeat this quest as many times as you want with no delay.

Enjoy.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Sutek tends to travel further and further away he's been hanging out in the area to the West of the city with slasher..... in with the acid slugs and such....

5. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Aye. Sutek has been hanging out in the poison ele spawn for the last two to three days. He was way back in the corner in the north end of the spawn earlier today, but has been gravitating westward toward the entrance to Slasher's spawn over the course of the day. I wish he'd park his ass in one spot lol.

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

That's no lie! I wish he would just stay somewhere near the silly workshop of his.