1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

new SA Stairs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sevin0oo0, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

while it's been a couple days since I've played, coming in the south entrance (fire island) to SA. There's now a Visible stairway connecting the 2 'secret doors' in the shortcut route - must of been the last patch,eh?
    i think it's a great idea to find those silly doors

2. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Hadn't noticed that on Europa last time I went to SA which was probably about a week ago. Must go look now

EDIT - just checked and sure enough there are a set of stairs that look oddly out of place connecting the two.

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

was that patch - yep
    was there a need?

4. Kayne

Kayne Guest

for those that will no doubt say pictures are needed

Lorddog of course it wasn't needed but i'll let the more vocal people argue about that lol

[​IMG]

5. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

It always felt a bit of an odd passage to walk through... if the stairs are an accurate indication of it, then that explains it.
    It's not much of a secret passage any more, though.

6. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Also why it might feel odd Kimi is the doors don't line up. The top one is the south side of the stairs the bottom one is the north side.

7. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

another oddity, they did that one but not the one that leads to Niporailem the Thief in Tomb of the Kings - still walking on dead space there