1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New seeds question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DeadMeat, Sep 12, 2008.

1. DeadMeat

DeadMeat Guest

Does anyone know if I have a chance of all the different plants from one kind of monster? Or do I have to go kill some of every kind of monster carring the new seeds? So far, I have been mainly killing one type thats easier for me.

2. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

My reading was that a given monster type wouldn't drop all seeds so you would have to hunt different monsters. The peculuar plants don't seem to produce seeds

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

No - there are four groups of monsters, and the monsters in any given group only carry a quarter of the possible seeds.

4. feath

feath Guest

5. Leanan Sidhe

Leanan Sidhe Guest

You should visit the botany forum, they were breaking down the information - my understanding was that there were 4 groups of seeds from 3 different monsters (per group).

6. Finch

Finch Guest

Are the seeds dropping on production shards now? I thought they weren't until pub 56

7. Rama21

Rama21 Guest

Yes, the seeds are on all shards now.

8. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Yes the seeds are out and so far I have collected at least 2 off of each of the 12 monsters.... and have them planted and I'm waiting for them to grow. Each is labeled as to which monsters they were from so I may or may not get all of the 16 new plants but I certainly will get a fair chance...

[​IMG]

9. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

4 groups of monsters, 3 monsters per group. Each group gives diff plants, as well as fragrent seeds. We dont know the groups yet, cause the plants havent grown.

Wait a week, and youll know what to hunt for the plants you want. Or if you dont want to wait, hunt them all, because you cant get all the plants from one monster.

10. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I am currently growing 20-50 from each monster across 2 houses. I figure there'll be a good market to sell the fully grown ones. Especially since they don't produce seeds.