1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

new seeds

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Lord Drakelord, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Well I found a few of the news seeds,;) [had to beat the owner across the head with a wet noddle], :D and wonder if there a market for them here on Origin and what would be a fair price per seed?
  2. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    As with many Publishes in the past, sellers can name their price for new items the first week or so - after that, the "market" price will make itself known :)

What critters are dropping the seeds, or must I jump on TC or one of my neglected and untrained Origin chars to find out?

Good Luck!

3. well the list I read at UOHall

4. i found seeds and i am willing to give the seeds in exchange for a plant orr two to kill when they are done growing i am in luna right now on Anon Mcdougle if any one is around and interested
  5. I gave my seeds to Ms Green. You can reach her at the UOHall forum faster I believe, or try her ICQ in her profile.