1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] New Seeds?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Devilicious, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Devilicious

Devilicious Guest

I am not sure where to post this so I thought I start here. I am a active grower on Atl shard. I have a vendor House that is sells only plants. But I got a question about the plants. Are there any new ones out? Because my fighter was out hunting and got alot of seeds from different monsters and well I just id them all and out of 57 I got one seed that says Bamboo. Is this new? I just planted it to see what comes up. Thanks for the help

2. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You will find answers in this thread.
    But how did you id the seeds? Item id skill? id wands? or poppy dust?

3. Devilicious

Devilicious Guest

I use the poppie dust. I check that link and there is nothing on there about bamboo seeds. Guess I will have to wait and see what it looks like. Then I will post it. *cross her fingers for a new plant* Thanks hon for your help

4. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, yes... the bamboo graphic is used for sugar cane, which may at some time in the future yield a sugar reource. Sorry!