1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

new shop

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'vewhacked it in the main thread but just thought i'd mention it for the publicity.

If your items randomly dissappear try looking looking in just north east of bucs den bank for them as I'm currently running alost and found service from there

**looks around shiftily**
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

erm, yes. Saw your post on the shop thread.

Heres my junk shop; located within a stones throw of the safety of bucs den

[/ QUOTE ]

Safety of bucs den? Since when has 'safety' been an aspect of bucs den??!!

[​IMG] I'd love to come see if you have any +15 mage jewels, but I'd rather not donate the stuff I'm wearing to your stock. [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm not going to be robbing my own customers am i...thats just bad for business

The jewelry section currently limitedto 1/2s and1/3s but i'll keep an eye out for some skill stufffor you
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

thx [​IMG]

I once knew a guy on Europa, he had a little shop near lich forest sold power scrolls. He had a communication crystal hidden behind his vendor, mate to it in his pack. When the crystal reported to him 'vendor buy', he'd recall in, pk the buyer and put the stock back on the vendor.

I only ever bought anything there once, I used my stealth shepherd and bought using the context menu [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

*shrugs* It works a few times then people stop buying from you.

and woot someones bought something!