1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Skill Kung Fu Spellbook !!!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Taka, May 22, 2011.

1. Taka

Taka Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi everyone, could not sleep and come up with a idea for a New skill.
    Well for the past few year, They added Chivary, Necomancer spell, Spellweaving, Bushido and Ninja. From West to East. I think it be cool to add in Kung Fu Spellbook !!!!!!! It could work hand in hand with Wresting. In order to cast or use the Kung Fu Spell. You need to have wresting. Act in a way like bushido and ninja. The spell could include Bruce Lee Flying Kick that knock a player off his ride.( of course that in order to use that you must be on foot) But it a range bola spell with a chance to miss of course. Other spell could include Deadly finger spell that can be cast to stun a enemy from range. Another Spell could be Iron Fist Attack that deal a enemy 30+ damage with a chance of getting that guy stunned.(close attack) Next we could have buddha thousand hand attack that can deal a percentage of attack with mortal. We could also have the famous Wing Chun Counter that could be use to counter attack damage.( add in a way like bushido Evade) Then finally a shaolin headbutt attack which can be use to knock a player into Sleep mode.(work like sleep spell but it must be use in close combat) I think the Dev team can add in more Kung Fu and I am sure it will be a fun skill for pvp and pvm hehe:D

2. Elric_Soban

Elric_Soban Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ima go out on a limb here and assume you just came from watching a kung fu movie?

3. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You lost my vote with this. We have enough ways to dismount someone. We do not need more.

I even stopped reading the post after that.

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there is a simple way to improve wrestling:
    add gloves and/or boots as weapons and they should have their damage and specials (exactly like weapons).

That's all we need to revamp wrestling :p

5. :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:
    :D

6. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I agree. I've been waiting on some spiked nuckledusters for years. Even if it has 1 special on it, I would be happy. Mind you, that special would have to be bleed.