1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New Starter ā€“ Anyone fancy a Europa for Siege swapsies?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rorschach-Europa, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Bi-yearly returning player who never quite got on with AOS trying to start for the second time on Siege. First time round i was guilded to NEW, got Mage skills to 70 and then felt the pain.
    ROT changes have made me want to try again, anyone fancy swapping gold or items on Europa for Siege gold or items? I need a leg up.

Also, any PvP guilds recruiting? Iā€™m not a big fan of killing monsters, i figure i could get my ROT gains just as easily cross healing and syncing my paltry spells up with your dumps :)

Oh. Hi, also.

2. Hi Rorschach, I remember you, welcome back.

Can't help with Europa to Siege stuff, but if you need lcr or something like that just shout. I'm sure we can get you connected to someone who plays Europa and here then see if you can sort something out.

9-626-593 (Elaine)

3. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

transfer your stuff to atlantic and I'll do a gold trade.

I tried and can't seem to spend gold on this shard. :(

4. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

What kind of exchange rate do you give for Atlantic gold?

5. Max Blackoak

Stratics Veteran

how much gold are you looking for on siege? at what exchange rate would you wanna trade?

6. Not much. My gold reserve is pre AOS
    I probably have about 4-5 mill on Europa. I'd like to trade it all for Siege gold, this is my last ditch attempt to enjoy UO again :) I truly have no idea what the going exchange rate is, I'm happy to accept suggestions.