1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New steals at UOThief Forums..

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Francois_Villon, Jan 16, 2012.

1. I just posted a storyline steal for my friend Johnny Hooker on the THIEF forums...

Does this automatically go the episodes?

2. Does Chad still play?

3. I have to give credit where credit is owed:
    Chad must have been the lynchpin holding this profession in the limelight. Seems like its been dead since he "retired".

4. Aren't there any active thieves around?
    Any comments?

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Chad adds them. Don't think he plays anymore, but he still adds stories.

6. That's too bad he doesn't play.

All these upgrades to the dungeons makes me think they'll be some opportunities for thieves in the Fel side...

7. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I left siege a few months back and am on a "different" shard now, due to the gameplay "additions" and the lack of players on my shard made it so that I was only even running across people once or twice a day if i was lucky. Last I heard though on siege Nightstalker and Saint are still there, but they havent really done steals for quite some time, they're more pure PK now. (They are, like myself though, ex-members of THIEF on siege before the guild dissolved). Aside from that though smurfy and the few thieves in P0O are the only other active ones I can think of. I wish i could have gotten more video of my earlier steals when the shard was more busy, but the recorder lagged me too much, as a necro-thief my getaways tended to be more unique and eventful that for most thieves (as I couldnt just animal form and run away at mounted speed, i had to do things like use monsters/corners/doors to break line of sight and get away, made for some fairly close calls but also allowed me to make steals where a ninja-thief wouldnt have been able to get close enough)

8. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Like Raptor, I've had a massive slow down in my ability to make quality stealing skill episodes. Siege was my life blood for that type of episode. Unfortunately, I can't find anyone on siege lately.

9. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Yeah, I still check the forum at least once a day. If any other thieves out there want to post their steals on the main site, just take some screenshots, write it up, and post it either here on Stratics or on the UO Thief forums.

(If you've never done this before, I wrote up a little guide you can find: HERE.)

UO Thief has gotten nearly 2 million page hits since it was launched 6 years ago. And I don't have any ads. I'm not making any money off it. (I'm actually paying GoDaddy every year to keep it open, so its costing me money.) This is just a site to post and archive steals.