1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Stratics FTL?

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Sneaky, May 21, 2008.

1. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

These new forums suck harder than Jenna Haze!!!

And where is teh 'Temporary' Oceania PvP thread ey? *suffers withdrawal* ;)

...oh and GO THE BLUES!

That is all from Temporary Sneaky ^^
  2. Azureal

Azureal Guest

I see what you did there.

These forums are no longer considered temporary. Data from the old forums will be transferred here, but this is the new home of the UO Stratics forums. Enjoy.

Woo. Etc.
  3. Farscape

Farscape Guest

Gee you still alive!:blushing:
  4. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

Yeh I was reading that on U.Hall. Poor form Stratics. *shakes head* Oh well...
  5. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

Yes! Did you miss me?

6. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Id say youre in the minority just now in regards to the look and feel of the new forums. Most posters like them/dont mind overly, and the admin and mod staff seem to think they work just fine. Personally I like them, sure they look a little different but who really cares. Whats important is that the UO community has somewhere to post again.
  7. stumpy

stumpy Guest

Honestly. I dislike them lol.

It's still taking me a while to get used to them. Noone's here to ban so I haven't had to deal with anything like that lol.
  8. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

Yeh, I'm sure I'll get over it.
  9. Katlene

Katlene Guest

I still wanna know if us news reporters will still have a job!
    On another forum i use thats vbb coded they have news monkies on there so hopefully the same thing can be implemented, but knowing my luck ill have to learn a whole new way of posting things :thumbdown:
  10. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005