1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New Stratics Poll

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

New Poll on the front page of Stratics.

The follow-up poll is:

2. i dont know if i put this here...but why do my TC3 sims show up in EA-land when I click "EA Land-Beta" from the menu at start?
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Mine are not doing that....perhaps you need to report it as a bug or in the Tech forum?
  4. hmm..maybe my mind is just blank then. Because I know I have not done any bullet train moves, and I did try out TC3 for a bit. However I am not 100% sure if I created a sim in EA-land from when it started. I don't play often so forgetting what I have or have not done is a definate possibility lol.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

My login shows both my EALand sims and my TC3 sims. I think that's because I don't have very many [​IMG]
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

That's odd. My EA-Land window shows my two EA-Land sims and extra spaces, none of my TC3 sims. My Production Cities window, however, shows my 2 production sims, and my first TC3 sim at the end of that.
  7. donnallg

donnallg Guest

If you are using tsoclient.exe then all of your sims will show under ealand menu.
  8. Keep in mind when i cast my ballot i vote with my 5 accts, my wifes 5 accts, and our sons 1 acct.
  9. Nick6212

Nick6212 Guest

why on earth would you need 5 accounts each?
  10. I get board with 4 and with 6 i end up timing someone out so the magic number is 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!