1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

new stratics toon. Please help!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Loopy Moe 27, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

i am a relatively new toon on stratics. Once in a while i go to the weekly SOS shopping. I am 85 laff points, have all level 5 gags,2 level 6 gags, and a wedding cake. So why is it that when i try to go in the elevator, i am being shunned and left out?:blushing:
  2. First of all, welcome!
    Second of all...
    I'm usually at the SOS shopping. We never "shun" people. We never even change districts unless there are multiple low-laff, small-gag randoms who wouldn't know how shopping works- they would probably get stuck by themselves in a VP that we ran from and would probably go sad.
    We certainly never "shun" a toon because of gags, as you imply in your post. We don't "shun" anyone, period.
  3. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Thank you for clearing that up. i wasnt sure. you'll be seeing alot of me in the future!:D
  4. Glad to hear it! :)
  5. Welcome to stratics.
  6. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Hi Loopy Moe - Welcome! Here's a suggestion, next time, try using the greeting -- "Special Delivery" and follow up with "Me too." Then whoever is at SOS shopping (or any other event you make it to) will know you for a stratics toon for sure.
  7. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
  8. Sarcatstic

Sarcatstic Guest

9. First of all I wanted to be the first to CONGRADULATE you on finding the best Message board for ToonTown there is. The wonderful people here have and will go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Unlike me. I am just a mean angry monkey with attitude problems. LOL.

In all seriousness. Welcome to Stratics. I hope to battle with you someday. If you ever need a hand don't be affraid to ask. Anyone here would be more then happy to answer questions(no matter how dumb they might be), or help you finish that task that has been killing you for days, or just help you work your gags up.

OOh and HI!
  10. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Thanks everybody!
  11. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

hope to see u next week:cool:
  12. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

haha i'm new too just wanted to say welcome haha