1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

new stuff about expansion

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DevilsOwn, Jul 17, 2009.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    The Stygian Abyss site has been updated, as reported here, with new teasers about the expansion, and if you do nothing else click on 'media' and then 'sounds' and scroll down and listen to Ultima Online - Northern Forest (Battle on Stones)
  2. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

Wanna have some fun?
    Download these tunes and copy them too your Iphone. People hear these playing and are like "WOW! where did you get those tunes?"
    Makes for a good laugh when you tell them that it came from Ultima Online. I won't repeat their comments about that...... just let it suffice that they thought it was from a "different" MMORPG.
    I do love the new tunes though. Hope that they play like that in the 2d mode.
    Or even better, how bout some new gears for these *hint* *hint*!!!
  3. MageCruella

MageCruella Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Moneymaker..stop playing with your iphone and get back in game. We miss you!
  4. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

Its my new toy! I have always been behind the times. (and cheap, hehe.)
    I will be in later today. My little surgery last week is on the mend, but has been a huge distraction all week. Main reason I have been a bit remiss about playing. (they did remove my UO brain, ya know. they called it a tumor, I call it a product of UO :D, I will sell it..... its a rare..... just asking 20 mil for it. I'll even throw in the jar.)
  5. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I couldn't get an I-phone could only get an I-touch, But I absolutely love my I-touch, it never leaves my side, the alarm wakes me in the morning, and the music gently sends me to sleep at night. I would love it if they would make a UO App.
  6. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

They have the Iphone on sale at the AT&T store for $99 right now. (only reason I got one, and I was up for renewal, which made it almost free)

As for having a app for UO, I would never get anything done. I would always be on UO. :D
  7. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 1999
    Ive had the iphone for a while now and I have to say, it pretty much is the best phone ive ever had. I do pretty much EVERYTHING on it. I cant wait till I can send/receive picture messages from it. They are supposed to release a patch for it! Rawr. And to think I almost bought the new one! :thumbsup:
  8. iPhone is the thing in history.
  9. Derrick83

Derrick83 Guest

Heh... some people just like Mac stuff.. but if you like the Iphone.. check out the Google G1.. its amazing