1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New stuff coming!

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Frarc, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003

"Next week (after we return) we will be posting patch notes and adding High Seas content. We have tested and evaluated a new sea encounter, as well as updated rewards and elements of the fishing quests."
  2. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 10, 2008
    :heart::danceb: WOOT! I can't wait to see what they have come up with!
  3. BluDjinn

BluDjinn Journeyman

Sep 24, 2010

I just got my 120 scroll and saw no need to do anymore fishing quest.

I was just starting to bundle up all my fish and ( shutters ) crustaceans onto commodity deeds for sale. :eek:
    But I would get board and go off to fish up some of the couple hundred SOSs I have saved up.

I always did think it was a good idea to: :scholar:
    Put of until tomorrow what you could do today.

And If spring cleaning is like last time I'll be glad I saved all the stuff marked " Recovered from a shipwreck" .
    Hope the cleanup comes soon. I will be filling up ships No. 5, 6&7 with this stuff.

:danceb: :drool: :thumbup: :danceb: