1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New teleport more like new stuck method

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NBG, Jun 13, 2008.

1. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    The new teleport abilities have more problem than it is solving....

Monsters, including vanguard love to teleport around for no reason even if they are right by you. Sometimes the monsters would use the new abilities to teleport away when they are running away......

Sometimes the result is the following picture .....
  2. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

When the boat says it is leaving at 7pm, well you had better teleport onto it at 7pm, and not 7:01 pm, hehehe
  3. eolsunder

eolsunder Guest

well just a simple example of how UO programmers have no idea how to fix or implement axis movement. When you have monsters who "teleport" from one axis to another and get stuck in the ground, just need to find someone who actually has programming and math knowledge to fix it.

Guess what, after 10 years we haven't seen such a person yet.
  4. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

May 30, 2008
    So not only did the new teleport cause issues with the doom code, but they also caused problems for the original solution! WOOT!! Pardon me while I kick myself in the jimmeh!