1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New TGN-Stratics Lord of the Rings:Online Portal "Beta" Launches!

Discussion in 'LotRO News and Announcements' started by Triberius, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Triberius

Triberius Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
    Alumni

For those of you who haven't noticed the TGN-Stratics Lord of the Rings:Online Portal has received a Face Lift. This overhaul of the portal is being done to make it easier for us to get information to you, and to provide a platform from which we can work towards making LOTRO TGN-Stratics the best Game Content and News portal available.

Along with this overhaul comes a few change ups to the LOTRO Team, some are old faces some like myself are newish. The following is a list of our current team members.

• Triberius - Managing Editor
    • Valfelan - Editor
    • Docholiday - Editor
    • hat - Editor
    • Seleene - Forum Moderator

I'd like to give a special thanks to Docholiday for providing much of the material that is currently on the new portal, it gives us an excellent foundation to start building upon. I'd also like to ask all of you to give Thomas "Nonfail" Gilliland thanks for all his continued work on getting this new portal operational for us. :party: And to George for bring in the additonal resources to make this possible.

For now I'd like you all to take a look over the new design, which will be getting some additional functionality in the near future, and let us know what you think by commenting on it either in this thread or preferably in the Comments Section of this posting. Comments made at the Portal will require moderation approval so if you don't see it, don't worry we do. Remember this is a Beta at the moment, we want feedback!

If any of you have questions, concerns, or wish to help contribute to the new portal please send me PM or an E-mail to [email protected]

2. Valfelan

Valfelan Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

3. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Updated the LOTRO Stratics link & feed in the LOTROXbar.

4. Triberius

Alumni

Thanks alot. I also want to point out we just added a Twitter feed tonight, LOTRO Stratics (lotrostratics) on Twitter and will be using to try and help keep people informed of progress and new entries on the site.

5. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Just added the LOTRO Stratics @ Twitter, and also added the TGN Stratics Facebook page too.

If you don't see them yet, either click Refresh on the logo menu (down arrow just to the right of the LOTROXbar logo)... or restart the browser.

6. Triberius

Alumni

Thanks for passing the word!

7. Docholiday

Docholiday Guest

Feels good to get this up and running, it is still a work in progress but we're getting there. My thanks as well to all those who helped with this transition!

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!