1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice

New Thief of the Month Submission Thread. August 1 - 31, 2010

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Nexus, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nexus

    Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2006
    Messages:
    5,573
    Likes Received:
    1,837
    Since Thief of the week would get too few entries, Me and Nonel decided to make it Thief of the month, so get your submissions ready. From now til the 31st submissions can be placed in this thread.

    Now for the Rules.

    1. Must have Screen Shots Preferably with "You Sucessfully Steal the Target" shown in the image.
    2. Must Happen in Felucca
    3. Must be "Random" - Not saying random steal, but the circumstance of the steal must not have been manipulated. ie. No Guild infiltration stealing, or Trade Steal Scams.

    75% of a Great steal is luck, being in the right place at the right time. The other 25% is skill the above rules are in place to help ensure that it is a fair contest, no "altered" circumstance yielding much better steals than normal and opens the contest further to those who don't have golden tongues.
     
  2. Dryzzid of Atlantic

    Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2010
    Messages:
    235
    Likes Received:
    2
    [​IMG]

    8/4 on Atlantic. This is after I exited the Primeval Lich via one of the teleporters.

    Not the most valuable item I've stolen recently, but the only one I've taken a SS of.
     
  3. Nonel

    Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Messages:
    623
    Likes Received:
    75
    Alright, I cant let this month go uncontested... So I'll toss this one in the running simply because I found it funny.

    Was at the PvP boat battles on Chessy about a week back. Had removed snooping for alchemy so I could toss pots (got some kills, too. Our ship of 2 thieves in a free for all against 3 other ships with 4 PvPers a piece), so I just used random steal on the EM's Drosselmeyer and Dudley.

    In total I think I stole... 2 jester suits, some crappy ring sleeves (in pic), 6 or 7 ship deeds, a saw, a few other junker items...and a Staff of Sparks (their 4th of July firework staff, in pic). Mostly junk, but hey, fun.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  4. Nexus

    Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2006
    Messages:
    5,573
    Likes Received:
    1,837
    Locked this to prevent further submissions... Please use the new Sticky, I'll be asking the Stratics Staff to judge (Me and Nonel won't be a part of this.)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.