1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New to Atlantic...Looking for an Imbuer

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Freelsy, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hello all. I come from Siege Perilous, looking to make a start here. I'm currently looking for an imbuer to make me some shizzy. Will need weapons, armor and jewels...

ICQ me at
    413 826 426

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Grab any UWFer and ask them to put you in touch with either "Demon" aka "PetKiller" or "Nemesis" aka "Razmus." Both these guys know how to put together nice imbued suits for minimal cost.

I'd give you their ICQ, but I don't think either of them uses ICQ.

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Appreciate it. Dont need minimal cost suits though. Transferring over about 200mill to start with. I'll look them up though. See what they can do.

Thx for the help

4. Walkerboh77

Walkerboh77 Guest

ask for Hello Mr Devil in game

5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

200?!? I only brought 70 but will bring more soon since spart is also training up a mage. BTW talk with me before you blow too much cashola; they do approach thier imbuing here a bit differently than I do. A lower cost style of imbuing does not necessarily mean lesser items:).

6. Welcome to Atl.I can imbue you anything you need.My smith and tailor can make you what you need.His name is Farts for Pleasure.I would love to get my name out there.My imbuer is bugs bunny.I can either help by just making,or even help guide you.Not in it for the cash.Just for my name to be advertised.

7. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Your not from siege, ive been there my whole UO life and nver heard or seen you before.....Jees!!

Quit trying to fool these good people of Atl Scruuuuub!!!

LOL

8. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

rawr! whatev newbster

9. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

Sound good... lets the atl pvp start.!!! `D