1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New to Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Aasmius, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Aasmius

Aasmius Guest

Hello all i am back playing UO since 99. I have picked Atlantic as my new home. I was wondering if anyone could tip me off to where i could place a mid to large house. Also any guilds out there willing to take in a semi-noob.(lots to relearn) i could also use some good places to get gear, know of any?

2. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

Rachel of Rachels runes actually has some books in her shop with empty spots to place in.

Goodmans has a rune to her shop, You can find Goodmans rune library just behind the Makoto moongate in tokuno.

I believe there's a book on the stairs with their rune alliance locations.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

4. Aasmius

Aasmius Guest

I LOVE YOU

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

lol, thanks. :thumbsup: Let me know if you need help: ICQ 449-310-493.

6. If you ever need any pets find me in game. I will tame you any pet for free. That is if you have a tamer.

Also if you don't find a spot , i have a fel tower you can have.

To get you started.

ec.

Love helping returning players:)