1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New To Atlantic!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by trueflipmode, Dec 20, 2009.

1. trueflipmode

trueflipmode Guest

Hey,

I used to play UO in 99 up until a bit after AoS. I'm back now and everything is new and cool and improved.

I've got two chars, a Chivalry/Fencer and just your standard 7x inscribe mage until I get some power scrolls.

I'm looking for new people to chat with. If you are looking for players for your guild let me know!

My ICQ is 585 - 994 - 372

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Welcome to Atlantic! You might want to check the "Welcome to Atlantic" sticky thread above. There is a lot of great information on the community, plus details of many guilds that are looking for new friends.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If you're interested in RP or want to learn the ropes and give is a shot, check out the link in my signature. We have a great group of RP guilds and folks are always willing to help people out. Welcome to Atlantic!!

If you have any questions about rp, the game or anything, can ICQ me at 465-972-004!