1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New to GL (the UO stratics boards anyways :D)

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by CrazyUserName, Dec 19, 2008.

1. CrazyUserName

CrazyUserName Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello Everyone!!

Just thought I would say hi. Haven't looked around much on the forums yet... seen a lot of PVP threads here though!

If you get a chance, take a look at my post in the Trade forum, I think if I became any more specific, the moderator would move my post, "as this forum is not a wants ad"

well... need to go play a little!

See ya 'round

2. CrazyUserName

CrazyUserName Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

No friendly "welcome committee"? anyone not PVP around here? I thought about delving into the world of PVP, but that depends on how well my search for a house in Felluca goes... Maybe if I get said house, I could be the next "Hey *enter character name here* I Pwn'd you with my not gimp'd out template" thread creator...

I know there is at least one friendly person around here - "reply if you are friendly" - maybe that should have been my thread title :)

Well - toodles, I won't get my hopes up, but I would like to maybe make a couple of acquaintances while I am around :)

~CrazyUserName guy~

3. |Nox|

|Nox| Guest

I got a house in Fel i could show you.

4. domii

domii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have two spots marked in fel. Both are around 16x16's. Free

5. CrazyUserName

CrazyUserName Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the responses! Got a max storage house in Fel now :) time to expand my horizons!

after I go to sleep.. night all!

6. Abyss

Abyss Guest

Welcome to GL. Hope you have some fun.

Best thing to do is find a guild that runs spawns if you want to PVp or get a char together and go to Yew.

If I can help with anything send me a PM.

7. CrazyUserName

CrazyUserName Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Not to give myself away or anything... but right now, I am working on creating a fun theivy type of guy, so everyone, feel free to leave your good stuff uninsured ;) I do plan on delving PVP here soon (actual fighting, not just stealing your stuff), so maybe I will see you around!!

8. Dalamos

Dalamos Guest

Welcome crazy to the boards!

Why I am saying welcome is beyond me because I'm just starting back again, but whatever.

I hope things go well for you. I am just going to start doing some fel stuff myself too so if you see a really junky toon wondering around its proabley me. Going to see if I can make a full living with one only living in Fel.

9. tink'r_toiz

tink'r_toiz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*snoops Crazy's pack*

Welcome to Great Lakes ... always nice to have another thief in the land :)

10. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Speaking of theives? Who is playing Al Capone?

I love hearing in vent in the middle of a fight "WTF someone just stole all my apples".

Reminds me of the old days and reading Jhanni's cartoons... stacking my pots/apples in stacks of 2 from now on!

11. Mystra

Mystra Guest

Welcome to Great Lakes dont let anyone tell you anything bad, deep down this is the shard you want to play on!~
    If you need anything just contact me .

Mystra

12. daisuke

daisuke Guest

GL is the best shard out there :D

I have chars pretty much everywhere and I wouldnt put my main playing chars anywhere else.

13. CrazyUserName

CrazyUserName Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Awesome! I can't wait to meet you all in game! I have been training hard *as much as I can, a couple hours here and there*.

Tink - think I could pair up and snoop your pack too? I could always use my stuff back :)

It won't be long until I hear you all complaining about "Gestapo-Mofo" (my thief...) stealing all of your apples :)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! if I don't talk with you, a Happy new year too!