1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New to Great Lakes

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by imported_IgotWood, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Hiya everyone, just started a char. on this shard and was wondering if anyone needed to empty there house of some crap. Just need some training armor and some bows and maybe arrows? anything is appreciated thanks! (figured this was easier than sitting at swoops raiding dead birds)

also since i enjoy pvp...where is most located at on this shard? probably b awhile till i get there but always nice to know
  2. send me a PM and I will do what i can to get you some armor crafted up and a few decent bows.
    as far as pvp goes..well it happens just about everywhere, in the fel dungeons wherever a spawn lies..
    during this time of day you can usually find people at the yew gate
    alot of daytime spawns happen at despise lately so there is some good action while raiding or doing a coon spawn
  3. thanks i appreciate it...and thanks Achillies magi for the help [​IMG]
  4. whats yer char name? Im at brit bank now with some scrolls and items to help ya out