1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New to Origin

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by lankdogg03, Apr 14, 2009.

1. lankdogg03

lankdogg03 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ive been playing for several years and my home shard is LA but ive never played Origin. Today i decided id make a character here and maybe build a decent character or two but I cant find my way off the New Haven island and the moongate seems to be missing, anybody wanna help me out?

2. Im in New Haven now looking to give you a gate but dont see you anywhere.

3. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Who stole the dern Gate? Did Rico move to this shard?

4. The gate is just south of town a bit off the road to the right

5. lankdogg03

lankdogg03 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hey thanks...give me just a second to get logged back in

6. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

I found out during the Easter Egg hunt, the moon gate has been moved to just south of town right outside the town gate. It's not south east of the old town anymore. I was quite surprised when I came out of gate and started headin' NW and saw the town gate and lumberjack to my right within about a screen.

7. Yep, it was moved quit awhile back. Alot easier to get to now and not much danger of a new character dying before you get to it...thank goodness.

But, Lankdogg03 is safe in Luna now.