1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New to Origin

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by DragonSlayer, Jun 2, 2008.

1. DragonSlayer

DragonSlayer Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 2, 2008
    Hello everyone. I'm just getting my feet wet here and was wondering a few things. It seems there are alot of housing plots availible for custom homes but not so much left for Keeps and Castles. Now as I know I could never afford a castle I was wondering what the market price was on a keep, providing I could find someone willing to sell one that is rolleyes:

Also, what is the focus on the shard, PvP, Peerless, Fel champs etc...

Anyway thanks in advance for any response.
  2. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 26, 2005
    keeps, are possible with hunting this shard, i placed a castle with in last 90 days so that is too with luck, and watchfulness
  3. Cormac

Cormac Guest

Origin, unlike many reports, is still very alive. We have some PVP action, and a heal dose of peerless fun. I hear rumors of factions even starting back up. If you can do it UO you can find in on Origin...we may not have numbers of other shards but that why many stay here. Origin's citizens cover the full range of UO.