1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New to Server Looking for Guild

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Avalonia, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Avalonia

Avalonia Guest

Hello. I started playing UO in 2000. I left over the years for many different games (DAoC, WoW) but they all seemed to lack diversity in the game play. After 8 years I decided to come back to UO. I am new to this server and I am looking for a group of friends to hang out with.

I enjoy champion spawns, paragon hunting, peerless hunting, and other pvp/pve activity. I would be willing to join a pvp guild or a pve guild. I have never tried roleplaying so it would be interesting to try roleplaying on a character also.

Thanks for reading,

Avalonia

2. Welcome to Lake Superior.

Are you the Mystra I saw at in "Dark Moonglow?"

-Galen's player

3. Avalonia

Avalonia Guest

No. I'm still working toons atm so I haven't been able to work on any of the events.

Thanks for welcome.

4. Empire of Darkness is a great guild with something to offer everyone. Weather you are pvp/pvm/rp or crafter. They have them all. They are third biggest on the shard but what makes them great is the hunt togther, craft togther hang togther. They have vent and are a "family" guild. Look for any *ED* member they can tell you more.