1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New to shard

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Guest, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello, I have just started on this shard. I'm originally from Sonoma and decided to try a more populated shard. I'm hoping to join a guild thats active and does peerlesses, champs, anything really, I just like playing with a good group. Heres hoping I have a good time on Atlantic! [​IMG]

Genevieve Dupree

2. Guest

Guest Guest

welcome [​IMG]

3. Locutus_OLD

Locutus_OLD Guest

indeed, welcome - I'd like to do all the same things too so hope to see you around [​IMG]

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Greetings Genevieve and Locutus and welcome to Atlantic! There are many great groups around the shard that would be more than happy to have you.

You are certainly welcome to join ODE in guild hunts and events. We are a trammel based guild, so may not be exactly what you are looking for, but we'd be glad to have you at least stop by for a visit!

Safe Journeys!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd love to join you on some hunts. Right now I'm working on building characters and can be found in Haven mostly. But I should be up and running soon and able to go hunting.

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

We are on generally every evening from aroun 7 to 10 central (8 to 11 eastern). Even if the charachter is newer, come on anyway! We'll be happy to help with training, etc.

Safe Journeys!

7. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

If your in search of a guild that is into everything UO you could possible look upon us as well. The Syndicate (LLTS) is the largest guild in UO and offers a little bit of everything in the UO world. (except for being red)

If your looking for a mature team oriented group that seeks to make friends with the person not just the toon, look for a member next time your around Haven. Also check us out at llts.org.

8. lordvadr1975

lordvadr1975 Guest

i too am new to the shard and am looking forward to meeting people. i used to play long ago (right around blackthorns revenge/third dawn timeframe if i remember correctly) on napa shard.

anyways i wont hi-jack this thread any further...and sorry for that:)

see ya soon

9. Guest

Guest Guest

No worries about hijacking [​IMG] But yeah I've got a character that should be ready to go out by tomorrow, as for a guild, like I said, I just would like to join an active group that likes to have fun. As for the new players that posted, or anyone else who wants to go out and do something, just Q me at 32962851.

10. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

do you like soft cheeses and plastic toys?

if so your more then welcome to come and play with me some more!

which makes me wonder if your running from me on sonoma!
    you cant run from me!

im everywhere!!!!!!

hehehhehehe

11. Alagos Galadrim

Alagos Galadrim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran