1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New To Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by hungry4knowhow, Jan 24, 2010.

1. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

Jun 23, 2008
    Hey all, just coming over from production. Hoping to find a new home in siege. But i dont see anybody :(

I heard there was a guild NEW here that helps new people, how do i get in touch with them?

I'd like to learn PVP, 12years playing UO and I still cant pvp for nothing.
  2. Please read the stickies at the top of the forum to get NEW info. Welcome to Siege.
  3. Ginsu's

Ginsu's Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 26, 2009

Fanta(Siege) Guest

I see another error in your sig! :p Ginsu's might be all the diffents you may need...heh
  5. Bruin

Bruin Guest

There are plenty around, we just don't want you to find us because you may be a murderer or thief =).

As for NEW, you can send me an icq - 4842047, or the guild leader Shalimar an ICQ at 9626593. Or check out the link to the forums in my sig.
  6. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
    welcome to siege . glad you stepped up to the challenge . i think you'll find playing here will be rather difficult , but succeeding here means so much more than shards where there is little challenge .

dont carry what you cant afford to lose and expect to be killed . (probably alot)

we still pay our "insurance" money . only difference is , here we pay it up front in the form of backup suits . have supplies ready and waiting for the inevitable .

hope you stick it out long enough to get good . private message me if you need any advice or basic supplies . ill be happy to help.

dont get angry . get even.
    revenge is a dish best served cold.
  7. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008
  8. Welcome get ready for this :gee: hehe