1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New to Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Xexus, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Xexus

Xexus Guest

Last time I played UO on the EA servers was for a month in 2005 and before than it was in 2000. I've played on free shards, mostly T2A/AOS emulated ones and most of the shards die or get boring.

In 2005 when I played on a 'normal' shard, I got bored at the lack of risk. People running around in ridiculous gear selling everything at more ridiculous prices because everyone had money and no one had fear of losing anything.

So then SP came to mind.

I've been reading the forums, so I know to contact NEW, which I will be doing...

Any other advice for a returning player starting fresh on SP?

Currently working a necro/mage template that I modified from a template thread.

2. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

welcome to the shard matey, be you a landlubber or sailor ?? Bah no matter, one more person to hunt hehehe. Ah'do hate em necro mage temps though [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome on board.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome good sir.

5. Xexus

Xexus Guest

okay, so I've been wandering around for about an hour - where is the main hangout towns? I can't seem to find many people... Found two reds, a couple blues, that's about it... This shard is alive and kicking, right? [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Luna.

Not many players on the shard really, but if you join a guild that will def help.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Welceom. Just remember with risk comes a different play style. Join NEW and start making friends. There is not a lot of bank sitting like you find elsewhere.

8. *cries*

Do not send the poor dear to Luna!

Rage against the machine!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Do yourself a big favor, delete your siege char, deactivate your account and go play a game that the company will properly support and where have the communtiy isn't a bunch of cheaters and for the most part the other half is part of some win at all costs zerg

10. *frowns*

Do you never tire of being a fox in the grapes? :-\

11. Guest

Guest Guest

The fox in the grapes did not get the grapes, I have had, tasted the grapes and they are indeed sour, hence why would I continue to eat them. The way I see it I am providing a service to people who would be new to the shard by giving them a candid assessment on the state of UO and in particular Siege.

12. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

And how is it you would know? How long has it been since you quit?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Dola got deactivated (I think) around the time of the last welcome back to britannia promo in October and I think Nathan was some time shortly after that can't say for sure since Grot was playing Nathan more then I was at the end. Grot has 5 days left and Allistan we still have