1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

New to Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by DiegoSurion, Jul 23, 2008.

1. DiegoSurion

DiegoSurion Guest

I decided to create a character on Siege after returning to UO after a 5yr layoff. I have a question in regards to selling resources as a new player on Siege. Is there an area where players gather to sell things? I do not have a vendor or anything of that sort to use.

Thanks in advance,
    Diego Surion
  2. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Get in the guild NEW and farm your resources, once you have a few thousand put it in a comodity deed and just sell it at Luna bank or post here.
  3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 13, 2003
    I will buy your resources. You can simply PM or ICQ. I can sometimes be hard to reach due to my sporadic play times, but otherwise I am a pretty reliable buyer. Or, you just post here what kind of resources you have and the amount. Someone will offer to buy.

Welcome to Siege!
  4. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

Also put the info in your profile.
  5. DiegoSurion

DiegoSurion Guest

Thanks for the advice.
  6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    It was odd seeing people riding around on non ethy horses last night. I believe you were one of them.