1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

New to the game

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Treten, May 29, 2011.

1. Treten

Treten Guest

Hi all im new to UO and chose Lake Superior to play on looking to meet some nice people to help me start up i chose a bard tamer any hints suggestions or anything will be greatly appreciated thank you

-Treten

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome aboard sorry for the late reply and look forward to seeing you in game I am Tem {gargoyle) or panama creel (tamer) Snowdog (abc archer) flint (crafter) and cogline (sampire) windwalker (bard/mage)

whats your name and i will keep a look out for you

3. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to LS!!! Its a great shard to start on. If you need any help let me know and I'll do what I can to help. I'm mostly in game as Clinton Bonner (Tamer/Mage) if you see me say hi! Check out the Community Hunts, they are fun and there is a lot of people there that will be glad to help you. Good Luck, I hope to see you in game!