1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

new to tt fourms and knida new to tt

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by cammrisdemorte, Jan 14, 2009.

1. the reason for me making this post is i am looking for friends that could help me do tasks and events when they happen. I am not the best toon but i try to play every day to get better.

name is noisy superdoodle
    my laugh is 52

best gags are throw at 5 and sound and squirt at 4

if any 1 would like to help me i say ty in advance

2. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

hey PM me your TF code and i'll help you out :p

3. Winky2008

Winky2008 Guest

Hi! My name is Jess. My husband and I enjoy relaxing by playing TT. I would be happy to help you. We have 2 accounts and a lot of times I play both at one time. My husband maxes his toons very easy. Me, I find it a bit more difficult. I have 2 toons. One is Ugly Quackin Mudduck, who sits at home quite often. The other is Feelin Ducky who gets more play time because she is a bigger toon. My highest laffer is 81. Currently I am working on getting my cashbot parts. I play a lot during the daytime hours but in the evenings I am always looking for someone to help out as my husband is home then and steals his account from me. I use his toons to help me during the day. There are lots of things to learn about toon town and many stratagies that I would be happy to help you out with. PM me a true friend code and we can play sometime.

4. thx alot that would be great if you to can help me

5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome to Stratics! I can't offer much (if any) help since I rarely play anymore, but wanted to welcome you to our community :)

6. Welcome to stratics!

7. Welcome to Stratics. I am Winky's husband. Hope to see you at some events. If you ever need a hand just ask.

8. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Hiya and welcome!

9. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

Hi, welcome!

10. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

welcome I normaly in bouncyville. I like that dist for buildings. If you see Major bingo green toon in minnie melodyland say hi. I can help you us well but i dont play every day. I mostly play on my days off.

11. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hi and welcome to Stratics! :)

12. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Hi there - welcome and I hope you have fun. The best thing to do is come on the scheduled event runs - that's how I started meeting people and getting involved.